Document and information is subjected to change without prior noticeเอกสารประกอบ ยื่นวีซ่าท่องเที่ยว และ ติดต่อธุรกิจประเทศจีน
update 23-Mar-2022 CHINESE VISA
1. National passport with validity of at least 6 months after the end of the planned journey and having at least 2 blank pages
3. Two recent colour photographs with white background but no borders around edges (size 48 x 33mm., head width 15-22mm., head height 28x33mm.) Please Click to see the following large photo for details
4. Proof of legal stay or residence status (for foreigner)
5. Copy of hotel reservation
6. Proof of Employment
7. Copy of ticket reservation
8. Invitation letter from a trade partner in China with official stamp & signature.
9. Photocopy of previous Chinese visas (If any)
Remark: The Visa Centre accepts visa applications from Thailand citizens or citizens of other countries staying in Thailand with appropriate legal status. Application acceptance is ONLY available to people lawfully residing in the country in which this Visa Centre is located
You shoud make your application well in advance of the planned travel date. You are advised to apply ONE month in advance.
|Visa Processing Time||Visa fee (Baht)|
|Regular Service (4 working days)||1,000||650|
|Express Service (2 working days)||1,800||975|
|Rush Service (1 working day)||2,200||1300|
Address: 57 Ratchadaphisek Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: 0066-2-2450088 Fax: 0066-2-2468247
Address: 5th Floor, 1550 Thanapoom Tower, New Phetchaburi Road, Makkasan, Bangkok,10400
Business Hours: Monday-Friday (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
Submission of applications: 09:00 to 15:00.
Payment and collection: 09:00 to 16:00. bio.visaforchina.org
* Rush service (the same day collection) application submission between 09:00–10:50. The collection time will be after 15:30.
* Express service (2 working days) application submission between 09:00–10:50, the collection time will be on the next working day after 15:30.
Contact information Call: 02-207-5888 Fax: 02-207-5988, 02-207-5933